[no subject]

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
From: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 09:08:02 -0600
>>>back on finishing my TR6.  Well saveing a TR2 wil  be worth it.

>My question for everyone is, which interior trim kits ar the best? VB,
>TRF, or Moss?  My interior is New Tan. I am leaning toward TRF but had
>noticed the Victoria British offers interior panels and carpet that
>matches my New Tan color.  What kind of issues have people had with
>these kits?  Would it be a problem if I mixed the kits together, >carpet
>from one trim panels from another?

Well, I bought my tan interior leather kit from Moss and the only complaint
I have is that the back bulkhead panel material which covers the fuel tank
is wrinkled.  The seats and other panels are very nice.  I got them on
sale, so you may wait 'till they put them on sale again, as they are a
little pricy. I have jpeg photos of the interior if you would like to look
at an amateur's work.