RE: exhaust systems

To: "'TR-List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: exhaust systems
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 17:41:40 -0500 charset="iso-8859-1"
The only big advantage to the Stainless is the longevity of ownership.
5 years probably won't make a difference, but 10 may be a different
story.   I have a friend who has a ss system on his alpine that is at
least 12 years old with no apparent deterioration.  Not many stock types
will last that long.

Question though...  Does salt affect stainless the same as original?
But I guess you wouldn't be driving it in "salty" weather... brrrrrrr

Carl