Re: Rear hubs

To: OneTimeCRX@aol.com
Subject: Re: Rear hubs
From: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 13:04:30 +0000
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Comments: ( Received on motgate.mot.com from client mothost.mot.com, sender daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com )
Hi Henry,
        I am lucky enough to have access to the original style hub puller,
which is a very heavily constructed device indeed - it needs to be with
the sheer force it takes to remove these hubs.
        The Triumph Sports Six Club sells a reproduction of this tool, though
not as heavily constructed, I understand it is quite adequate for the
job. I think they cost around 50-60 pounds (UK). I hope this is of some
help,
        Regards,
                Bill.

PS
  Fit replacement hubs - attempting to straighten the originals sounds
like a nightmare.

--
                            This Message sent by:
=====U==============U=====  1964 Herald 1200 Saloon
\________________________/  1966 Herald 1200 Convertible
 | |                  | |   1973 Spitfire MkIV
 |_|                  |_|   1959 Standard Atlas Pickup