2001 A Triumph Odyssey

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: 2001 A Triumph Odyssey
From: "jonmac" <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 20:33:55 -0000
This looks like it could be a good gas

As someone said, it's a bit far away at the moment but time waits for
no man. I guess a lot of people would like to come but could be put
off by cost, transport, how to get where etc etc.

Wearing my editorial hat, and for those who won't be bringing their
cars with them (participation might be subject to organisers
constraints even for those who do) I'd be happy to canvas support
from UK members of the Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register to see who
would be willing to act as 'Chauffeurs' and provide suitable
transport. At a very rough count, we have the potential to provide
3000 COMFORTABLE seats, six cylinders, carb or petrol injection and a
choice of manual, manual with overdrive or automatic. After all, what
better way of going to Goodwood and seeing other parts of England
than IN a Triumph - the four seat variety and with a fully
operational heater for when the English summer temperatures nudge
just above zero.

John Mac

EDITOR
SIXappeal - House Magazine of The Triumph 2000 2500 2.5 Register
"The Triumph preferred by Royalty"

Tel: 01608 664939 (24 hour Answerphone)
Email: jonmac@ndirect.co.uk
Internet: http://www.kvaleberg.com/t2000.html