T-Bird

To: british-cars@autox, team.net@smtp4.erols.com
Subject: T-Bird
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 03 Jan 1999 15:01:35 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Listers not LBC material, but, I was just watching "The N. American Auto
Show" on "C" band big dish TV, they introduced the 2001 Ford Thunderbird.
Quite striking, port-hole top, large oval grill, small fins in the rear
fender, turn signal in the front bumper guards, frt. & rear one piece
wrap around bumpers, V-8 only, 5 speed A/T, long hood (bonnet), short
deck, looked very good to me, I wonder if they might be interested in a 6
volt, "NO" P. steering, serial # 2583, 1955 in trade, it sits in my
garage, if they want to trade.