Still need frame drawings for Spitfire

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Still need frame drawings for Spitfire
From: r-james@tamu.edu
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 99 11:18:43
I have had some "full mailbox" problems due to problems beyond my control,
and have not received e-mail for the past week or so; I apologize if this has
caused problems for any of you who may have already responded to my earlier
request for help, which I am repeating here.

I still need frame drawings for a 1979 Spitfire; my teenaged son has managed
to hit a curb, cutting two tires, bending one rim, bending rh frame rail just
behind suspension tower.  (and bruising one teenaged ego).  I have found a
frame shop owned by a former spitfire driver who is optimistic about
straightening
it, but could do a better job with access to frame dimension drawings.

If anyone has such drawings in electronic form, please send me a copy at
r-james@tamu.edu.  If you have them in hard copy, and could fax, please
fax to 409-845-3410.  I will appreciate an e-mail advising me of the incoming
fax, also.

Many thanks for any help anyone can offer.

Best regards, and happy new year,
(and keep them between the fencerows!)
Ray
Ray W. James, P.E., Ph.D.