Re: Kit CarZ

To: Bob Lang <LANG@ISIS.MIT.EDU>
Subject: Re: Kit CarZ
From: "Michael D. Porter" <mdporter@rt66.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:35:52 -0700
Cc: Brian Borgstede <borgstede@umsl.edu>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Bob Lang wrote:

> FWIW, there was a car called a "Hathaway" that was made to go on a
> Triumph chassis. I never saw a real one, but they were in the kit car
> magazines 20 years ago.

I believe Kellison (later to become Kelmark?, later defunct) also made,
25-30 years ago, two or three bodies which they claimed would fit on a
TR2-3-4 chassis, one, called an Avenger (also available in Chevy V-8
rear-engine sidewinder form), another, the Jamaican, and the first of
the bunch, which I believe was called a Kellison GT Coupe.

Cheers.