Re: Lint removal from new clear coat

To: dstauffa@csc.com
Subject: Re: Lint removal from new clear coat
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 1998 10:57:27 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Dave,
It depends on how thick of a clear coat you got.  If like most finishes,
it is fairly thick, then you should be able to sand with 1000 grit
wet/dry sand paper and then polish it out.  That won't remove much of
the clear coat but will leave a high-gloss shine.

Another factor is whether the lint is just on the surface or into the
coat.

Regards,
Joe

--