Re: Seasons Greetings

To: vitesse@JUNO.COM, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Re: Seasons Greetings
From: TRIPHSTEVE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 1998 12:03:02 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hello List-

Christmas/Holiday greetings to all.

My family has a tradition of having a birthday cake to Jesus, lighting it and
singing Happy Birthday after our Christmas meal. Another good idea from my
wife. However, I am a parrotthead (i.e. Jimmy Buffett fan). Jimmy was also
born of Christmas day. Thus, our cake now reads: "Happy Birthday Jesus and
Jimmy." Of course, the cake is decorated in Christmas colors and symbols, with
a palm tree added for a little flair.

So while you are thinking of the Holidays, think also of Jimmy and you just
might get in that "top down" frame of mind whatever the weather.

In the words of Jimmy, "the weather is here, I wish you you were beautiful."

Steve Thornton
Bowling Green, KY