Re: TR6 clutch replacement

To: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Subject: Re: TR6 clutch replacement
From: Chad & Ariane Jester <triumph@terraworld.net>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 22:47:34 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Pete,

I don't think a TR6 trans will come out the bottom easily.  The trans
cover is designed to remove and allow access to the transmission from
the top side.  I have R&R'd a TR6 trans in just over 3 hours using this
method.  The TR6 trans is not heavy.  All you need is a floor jack to
support the rear of the engine when the trans is out.

Chad Jester