Joke

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Joke
From: richard jackson <richard.jackson@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 13:25:04 +0000
Just a joke, not particularly Xmas orientated, but a joke non the
less!!!

 Her Majesty The Queen was being shown around a hospital. As she was
 being given the guided tour by a senior consultant, they passed a room
 where you could see a man masturbating wildly  through the window. Of
 course, the Queen was not at all amused and demanded an explanation as
 to why these activities were allowed in the hospital.  "Ah," said the
 Doctor. "Now although it is perhaps unfortunate that you should have
 witnessed that, in fact, that poor patient is suffering from a very
debilitating condition. He produces so much sperm that
 unless he gets rid of it 4 times a day, his testicles will explode."
 "Oh," said Her Majesty. "Well, in that case, I suppose I can
 understand." A little further on down the corridor they passed another
 room.  The door was open, and through it, you could see a nurse  who
 was clearly giving a patient a blow job.  "Goodness gracious!"
 shrieked Her Majesty. "I demand an explanation for this kind of sordid
 goings-on!" "Ah," said the Doctor.  "Same problem, better health
 plan."

Cheerio and Happy Christmas, we're having a power cut here soon, so I'll
most probably hear from you all in the New Year.

Rich