Re: Ugly Car

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ugly Car
From: Pete & Aprille Chadwell <dynamic@transport.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 09:10:56 -0800
Speaking of ugly cars...

Here in Bend there is a Citroen fanatic somewhere... there are 5 or 6
different Citroen DCV's rolling around town here, and I see them frequently
enough that I would say that at least MOST of them are daily drivers!!  One
is a red DCV box van kind of thing... recently I saw it with a for sale
sign, and as I remember the asking price was somewhere around $10,000!

Now, I may not know anything about those cars, but somehow I suspect that
to use one as a daily driver is a feat of Biblical proportions.

One thing's for sure, the DCV's do turn heads, don't they?  (and
stomachs!!)  Seriously, I kinda like 'em... not for their styling but just
for their exclusivity and just general fascination factor.

Pete Chadwell
1973 TR6