Re: Other Uses for LBCs

To: rtriplett@bjservices.com
Subject: Re: Other Uses for LBCs
From: Brian Kemp <bk13@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 23:39:09 -0800
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I've seen several kinds of hitches on the TR4/6.  It's pretty simple to put a
bracket between the two frame rails.  Some also tie into the cross bar at the
spare tire hold down bolt.

I saw a Mercedes convertible with a hang glider.  It had a trailer hitch front
and rear with T shaped supports at each end of the car holding the hanglider
parts horizontally about 5 feet above the ground.  If you intend to put the
top up and down, that will probably be the determining factor for the height.
If you have a roll bar, you could use it as the front support for shorter
things and a vertical "T" coming up from a hitch to support the back.

Brian Kemp
72 TR6