re: Desert Kitten...sorry in advance

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: Desert Kitten...sorry in advance
From: wave@ravenet.com (Will Daly)
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 13:24:52 -0800
Hi TR's,

My cruise mistle on the subject is that we don't type or drive in a
vaccuum ( windows would pop out ) and monumentous world events are kinda
neat to see referenced by the same people we respect for carb tuning
advice.
Saddam owns 85 palaces and how many triumphs are parked in ANY of his
garages ???  NONE. Is it a coincidence that Britain and USA are
attacking him together?  NO.  If he had a rusted TR4 laying around
somewhere, maybe he wouldn't be in a bunker right now playing parchesi.
Seriously, the guy is dangerous and broke the rules of war and is paying
the price (though delayed too long). 5 grams of anthrax could take out
London or New York City and your mechanic.

I'd also like to admit, in advance, that I had an affair on my LBC.....I
bought a toyota because it wasn't as much of an abusive relationship.

Rush doesn't own a triumph, either...hmmmm

Will
'74 TR6