Re: shared interests [longish offtopic]

To: "Reed Mideke" <rmideke@interbase.com>, "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Subject: Re: shared interests [longish offtopic]
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 18:01:02 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Tom Gentry" <tgentry@execpc.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

>BTW, my friends 240Z I'm driving these days (while the spit gets further
>engine swap heresy) came equipped with dual SUs. Not sure what variety.
>Does anyone know of a web site which describes the care and feeding o
>these carbs ?
>
>And finally, I see a fair number of Zs (mostly later, but some early)
>in the junk yards around here, so that might be source of SU carbs for
>various TRs. Some volvos used them too.

Reed et al,

Go to http://www.ztherapy.com
These guys rebuild SU's and ZS carbs and have a great site.  They deal with
Z's as well as Brit Iron (Oxidized Iron?) and really know their stuff.  Tell
them I sent you.

So I love ALL sportscars! Be they Brit, Jap, or whatever else there may be.
But my fav's are Triumph and Nissan (see sig).

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779
"I gotta go, you're killing me!" - Kim Peterson, WGST 105.7, Atlanta