Re: Ooooops

To: Triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Ooooops
From: "Power British Performance Parts, Inc." <britcars@powerbritish.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 17:49:28 -0500
Bob Danielson wrote:

> My apologizes to the list on my previous message for viewing the PC
> Computing Magazine picture. It appears that most people can't view it!! A
> quick explanation: I'm a Beta tester for Microsoft and installed the latest
> Beta version of Office 2000 last night. Part of the package is Front Page
> 2000 which, of course, I used to create the web page with the picture.
> Problem is........ only people with Internet Explorer can view it. Netscape
> can't read the HTML as written. I'll have to modify it tonight. Let the
> flames and Bill Gate's jokes fly!
> Bob Danielson
> 75 TR6 - status at
> http://pages.cthome.net/BobD

Bob, I use Netscape and had no problems viewing the pic.  Only problem I see is
that
TR-6 never had a cigarette lighter to plug any of that stuff in ;-)

Regards,

Brian Schlorff    '61 TR-4     '64 TR-4     '72 TR-6     '79 Spit
     Power British                             Check out Power British
    371 E. Main St.                                    on the 'net!
Norristown, PA 19401
   (610) 270-0505              http://www.powerbritish.com/~britcars