Re: Driving lights

To: Egil Kvaleberg <egil@kvaleberg.no>
Subject: Re: Driving lights
From: Glenn Merrell <gmerrel@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 10:35:23 -0700
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi Gang,
        I don't often put my hey-penny on this list, too much traffic!  I'll
drive the
back roads....
        For brighter headlamps, try AutoOptiks Automotive Lighting in the US
who carry
e-code and other type headlamp replacement assemblies with replaceable halogen
bulbs, and those obnoxious dichroic blue lamps that kill your eyeballs.  See
them on the web at http://www.autooptiks/
and give them your car year, make and model with desired headlamp types and bulb
inserts.  They will respond with a quotation just in time for presents under the
tree.  Headlamps run about $35 a set and include halogen bulbs, double it for
duals, and those dichroics bulbs run about $35 a pair.

Regards,
Glenn  Merrell
Triumph Stag Register USA VP

Member of:
VTR, RMTC, TSC USA, TSR, SOC

"Keep Your Stag Cool, Install a NEW Composite Cowl Today"
See it at the site below:
http://pw1.netcom.com/~gmerrel/stagcowl001.html

REGISTER YOUR STAG on the STAG DATABASE (courtesy of Dave Sims):
http://dialspace.dial.pipex.com/town/square/gcj72/index.shtml

Support your Local and National Triumph Clubs

Vintage Triumph Register membership inquiry's:
Andrew Mace, President
http://www.vtr.org/brochure/membership-form.html

Triumph Stag Club, USA membership inquiry's to:
Bruce Krobusek, President
Mike Coffey, Chairman; VTR Stag Vehicle Consultant
mailto:brucekro@compuserve.com

Triumph Stag Register UK membership inquiry's to:
Mike Wattam, Chairman
mailto:101714.1343@compuserve.com