Re: Wheel Manufacturer

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Wheel Manufacturer
From: "Ron and Angie" <nottingham@alltel.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1998 20:24:00 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
>Anybody hear of "Compomotive",  a British alloy wheel maker?
>I have a set of these on my car and have never heard of this
>make before.

Compomotives are really "crappy" wheels, if you would ship them to me, I
would gladly take them off your hands and dispose of them properly ;-)

Really, Compomotive wheels are great wheels, they just don't have the
exposure as some of the other big names.  Every bit as good, if not better,
than the big name wheel manufacturers.

Ron and Angie - Dalton, Ga
84 300ZX Turbo    77 Spitfire      92 Tempo GLS    62 Vitesse
IZCC# 4779
"I gotta go, you're killing me!" - Kim Peterson, WGST 105.7, Atlanta