Re: We're gonna pay for this......

To: Paul Burr <tigerpb@ids.net>
Subject: Re: We're gonna pay for this......
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 1998 18:34:26 +0100
Cc: 1-Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Paul,
remember one mans ceiling is another mans floor...
We got 1.2 meters [~four feet] of heavy and moist snow from saturday
evening until monday lunch... And usually have some 12 centimetres
[5 inches] this time of year... Not funny at all. If this is global
warming... I want less!!!!!
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg