Re: CD player / FM modulator

To: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: CD player / FM modulator
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TRSix@snet.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Dec 1998 11:09:27 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
Cc: <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Brad,
I had one in one of my cars and how well it works depends on the radio
stations in your area. As I recall you set the unit to play on one or two of
the low end FM stations (88.7 or something). As long as there isn't a
station within range using that frequency, it worked very well. If there is
a station you might get some bleed over.
Bob Danielson
75 TR6 - status at
http://pages.cthome.net/BobD