List thanks

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: List thanks
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 20:31:10 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
This is a great list.  I can and have posted questions and had
answers back within 15 minutes.  The vast mechanical expertise
available through this list makes me wonder how I ever kept my first
TR - Mr Spit running at all.  I changed the clutch a couple of time
with few tools, fewer brains and little experience (hence - got to do
it a couple of times)

If I have ever forgotten or overlooked thanking any of you, please
excuse the offense.  I absolutely appreciate every one of you.
Clearly we rely on some stalwarts/experts such as Art when the rest
of us are stumped.  I would mention all the steady mechanical saints
that I think the rest of the list should especially appreciate, but I
am sure I would miss some of the folks.  Probably everyone would
agree that Dan Masters and Art Kelly are the greatest, both for
knowledge and willingness to research and share their research.  But
there are so many others who have helped me, I wouldn't know where to
start beyond that.  Much thanks to all of you.  You make my life
easier and I give credit to this list for the fact that Bugsy is at
least occasionally out of the garage and out on the road.

Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Geezer

Omnia possibilia sunt credenti.