Re: Frivoulous TR6 bumper question

To: LBOTTOM2@aol.com
Subject: Re: Frivoulous TR6 bumper question
From: "Dr. Robert Carley" <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 1998 10:39:59 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Re:  What to do in place of the front bumper on a TR6.

The front bumper on my 73 TR6 is not useable.  Until I can find a good one, I
have
two Lucas backmounted driving/fog lights (one clear, one amber) bolted into the
bumper holes.  This gives support to the front valance, and also gives a
different
look to the front of the car.  The front spoiler becomes more noticeable (it's
black, and balances off the black on the other parts of the car), as do the air
inlet openings.  In fact, over time I have gotten to like the looks of it.

However, I worry about people backing into the front of my car, and always
choose
my parking spots carefully.

Robert Carley
73 TR6