Re: Moss support

To: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Subject: Re: Moss support
From: fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1998 12:50:18 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Michael Ferguson wrote:

> With all of this discussion about the strongpoints and shortcomings of
> the various LBC parts suppliers, I've decided I'm just going to find a
> Triumph that's been restored and won't ever need any parts! Any leads?
> 8^)
> --
> Michael Ferguson
> Vernon CT
> Bollen wrote:
> >
> > Joe Curry wrote:
> > >
> > > Dennis,
> > > I guess all the suppliers have their own individual personality and way
> > > of going about business.  With each philosophy there are bound to be
> > > upsides and downsides.  But having them all there gives more competition
> > > and therefore (hopefully) better pricing and availability.etc
> > >

> > Stu

Never been built, but please keep all informed on your finds, I also know
of some people who are buying and storing them to see if they either
grow, reproduce, just stay dormant. Seems two guys are forming a corp.
M/F to try this approach, and now another sailor in "Hawaii" is looking
to outdo Kahler, but Dave Gates, when transfer time comes up there are no
ocean fronts in Nebraska so a merger is going to be tough to do. Well
have a happy "Thanksgiving" to all, and last but not least the list will
be a little more exciting for sometime to come with the international
race driver back