Re: ZS 150 to 175 Conversion

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: ZS 150 to 175 Conversion
From: john donohoe <gt6driver@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 12:54:31 -0800 (PST)
Okay, so you're talking about a TR6 manifold and going from the ZS 175
to the HS 8. Got it.

Thanks for the clarification. I do like the "bolt-on-ability" of the
adapter plate as opposed to modifying the manifold though. What if the
the 175s are just too scary ;-)

John Donohoe
'70 GT6+ (ooh, will it be faster?)