More TR6 A/C Questions

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: More TR6 A/C Questions
From: jaltman@altlaw.com
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 16:40:06 -0500charset="Windows-1252"
I tried to put the pulley on the crank the other day and failed.  Took the
radiator out, took the fan off, took the spacer out.  The spacer for the new
pulley was slightly too thick and not long enough to clear the cross member.

What occurs to me as that I may have been envisioning the final result all
wrong.  Where does the pulley go, in front of the crossmember with the fan
attached to it? or behind cross member butt up against the water pump
pulley.  What fan is attached?

It looks like the pulley would be a replacement for the adapter used with
the late model fan.

I am ready for the rest of the install, but am stuck making the pulley work.
TIA.

Jim Altman  jaltman@altlaw.com Illigitimi non Carborundum
http://www.altlaw.com/metro/jaltman.html    69-TR6#CC28754L  W4UCK