RE: Speedo error & differential ratio

To: "Tony Rhodes" <ARhodes@compuserve.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Speedo error & differential ratio
From: "Tom Winslow" <tom_winslow@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 09:43:03 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I am at the same place with my 1966 TR4A IRS. My goal is to rebuild both the
Tach and Speedo and replace whatever I must to get both accurate once more.

Please post all communications on this subject to the list. I will be in the
background listening and learning.

TW

--
Thomas P. Winslow
1966 TR4A IRS - CTC57665L <> 1968 TR250 - CD4783L <> 1968 TR250 - CD5272L <>