Classic & Sports Car Mags to SELL

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Classic & Sports Car Mags to SELL
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 17:48:26 -0800
Ladies & Gentlemen:

I'm pleased to announce... when I heard that the November Classic &
Sports Car was going to have a special edition for Triumphs, I made
arrangements to get over a dozen copies.  It took some pursuading and
some legwork... and I wasn't sure that it would go through until I had
them in my hands... so I did not bring it up until now.

The mag offers a 31 page Triumph supplement.  "Triumph Celebrating 75
Years, Top TR drive, super value Stag, ideal starter classics & much
more".

I am selling them for $11.50 each plus shipping.    The December issue
has come out, but if you do some leg work on your own, you may still
find them in the bookstores for the cover price of $6.50.

I prefer to ship via Priority Mail... which is $3.00, but I will send
"book rate" upon request.  I am not sure what that will be yet.

Please send your shipping address when/if you request a magazine.

http://www.myitem.com/viewimage.asp?image=16474

--Justin
http://www.greenheart.com/jmwagner
Los Angeles