Modifications???

To: "'Tom Gentry'" <tgentry@execpc.com>
Subject: Modifications???
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:16:53 -0800
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
So Tom,
I've been meaning to ask you what exactly do you mean by "highly modified" on
your TR6?  I've done very little mod to mine but keep it on the road for 10
years (163,000 miles on it now).  It's a little on the tired side and I have
done the following recently: poly bushings in the rear, aluminum brake drums
rear and cross-drilled rotors on the front.  Getting ready to do front end
rebuild this winter with poly bushings. I am considering a number of other
things (5-speed trans, modified Datsun half-shafts, limited slip dif, fuel
injection, electronic ignition, supercharger, money, money, money). I'm just
curious as to what others have done and how they feel about their modifications.

Gordon Buck
Sultan, WA
71 TR6   CC62806
67 MGB GT (someday V8)