Re: Parts washer

To: jack@cocoinc.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net, mdporter@rt66.com
Subject: Re: Parts washer
From: EPaul21988@aol.com
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 19:59:05 EST
The commercial operations around here that provide and service solvent tanks
use mineral spirits.  I've been using that for that past couple of years too.
I buy it at the local home supply store in gallon cans or plastic bottles.
There are two grades available here, one more refined and much more expensive.
I use the cheap stuff, of course.  'Paint Thinner" is the same thing and
sometimes offered for less than Mineral Spirits.  I've found  that it works
real well to degrease parts and it's not as volatile as some of the other
stuff you can use so the odor won't put you down.   I bought an inexpensive
but capacious solvent tank from Harbor Freight Tools.  I'ts well worth the
money.

Yours grease free
Bob Paul