Re: Horn Push Button Disection

To: Charles Ackerman <c2h60_@email.msn.com>
Subject: Re: Horn Push Button Disection
From: scott suhring <suhring@lancnews.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 07:06:32 -0800
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Charles:

First, I agree totally with Joe. If TRF doesn't have it
in stock, don't order it!

Although I rarely buy from Victoria British, this was the
exception.  They cary both sizes of brushes for the TR6
and the part is excellent quality.

My parts list shows I bought the 2.6" size brush, but I
know I bought both sizes and ended up returning one? I
think the cheaper was the correct size (part #0-778 page 81)
but double check for your 6.  BTW, their sales people
don't know the difference between a TR6 and a Ford, so
don't expect any tech support when you call.

Scott Suhring
Elizabethtown, PA
'70 TR6