TR2-4 OD right angle Speedometer adapter

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR2-4 OD right angle Speedometer adapter
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Thu, 05 Nov 1998 07:54:33
>Does anyone have a "spare" right angle adapter, used between the OD and
the >speedometer cable, for sale?

It looks like I tried to run before I was walking.  Moss's sale ends this
Friday and I was trying to see if I could located a used adapter rather
than buy new.

BUT.....the angle adapter is not used until the TR4A, not the TR2-4
gearboxes, as I was made aware by several listers.  My humble apologies and
appreciation to all those who stepped up with information and offers.

Thank you.

Jack