Blue Smoke release...an Update

To: Spitfire list <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>, triumph owners digest <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Blue Smoke release...an Update
From: "Smith, Brian" <brian_s@deq.state.la.us>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 1998 13:41:45 -0600
Overture: Bold superhero stuff
SFX: Teletype in background
Announcer "When we last saw our hero..things looked grim..."

Well, I got a chance to dig into the spitfires wiring harness last week.
(during a very well deserved vacation).  I changed the "brown wire" and
thought can do better.  I went to Autozone and bought 2 ATO fuse blocks.
Each block has spaces for 4 fuses.  As you recall, the spit has 3 35amp
fuses.  I replaced the fuse box with these ATO blocks and ended up with 5
circuits instead of 3.  I just separated out the "duplexed" circuit on the
"outgoing side of the fuse.  Now everything works great except the
directional signals...I think I have a problem in the Flasher switch.  A
while back someone (maybe Dan Masters?) figured out how to bypass this
switch.  Did anybody save that?

Thanks In advance

Brian H. Smith
1959 TR3