RE: Tire recommendations

To: "'AL DUFAULT'" <al.tracy@juno.com>
Subject: RE: Tire recommendations
From: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck)
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 15:52:08 -0800
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Al,
I've been running Falken 215/65 x 15's on my '71 TR6 with the stock 5.5"steel
wheels for the past 3 years.  For the price, they handle and run well and I
like their looks too.  I got them at Les Schwab Tires October 1995.  Cost was
$86 each mounted & balanced.

Gordon Buck
Sultan, Washington
71 TR6  CC62806