Re: Dolomites

To: "triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>, <vitesse@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Dolomites
From: "Paul S" <paul-s@freenet.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 22:47:02 -0800charset="iso-8859-1"
hi
    I lived in Germany for the better part of 8 years and I must admit I
never saw a left hand drive dolomite , mind you thats not to say they dont
exist. I had a dolomite sprint once a very fast if fragile car, maybe it had
problems because I didn't have enough time knowledge or money to maintain it
but it worked its magic on me and my wife and although she doesn't know it
another sprint is on the agenda sometime in the future before they become to
rare I know the engine is superb and a popular choice for tr 7 swops my mate
has one in his tr 7 and he thinks triumph should have shipped the 7 with the
sprint engine
just my 2 pence worth
Paul s