Fw: TR6 rear hub rebuild advice/sources

To: <cowan@erg.sri.com>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Fw: TR6 rear hub rebuild advice/sources
From: mrdr@buckeyeweb.com (The Romagni's)
Date: Mon, 26 Oct 1998 02:17:26 -0500

----------

 Cregg,

 I did the same to mine last year. Double check by grabbing the top of the
 tire and pull hard to the outside. If you have a clunk, then chances are
 the hubs are shot. Remember to replace to u-joints while you're there.

 I shopped around and the best deal I got on some rebuilt units were from
 Team Triumph in Warren Oh. Good price (I can't remember the exact price)
 and and 18 month warrenty. Scott Harper runs the place and is great to
deal
 with. Ph 330.392.7176

 No financial interest, just a satisfied customer!

 Marty Romagni
 1974 TR6
 Painesville Oh