RE: TR6 Speed Bleeders

To: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>, "'TR6 List'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: TR6 Speed Bleeders
From: Trevor Jordan <tjordan@vic.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Sat, 17 Oct 1998 10:38:06 +1000
At 1:48 AM +1000 17/10/98, Peter Zaborski wrote:
> [...]

Peter

Do you know when the change took place and did it affect only the front
calipers?  I have a late 1974 model.  As you may have seen from my post
yesterday, some months ago I ordered a set for the brakes and the clutch.
I made the vehicle date clear and pointed out the mid production change to
the brakes.

They sent me four 3/8 x 24 bleeders which I have not yet tried to fit.
Last night I ordered a further bleeder for the clutch based on the
information above.  Perhaps I now need to order some metric bleeders for
the front calipers.  Their mail order speed is excellent but it seems that
they have a few room temperature IQs running the operation.

Regards, Trevor
74 TR6 CF29281U