More Acclaim...

To: jonmac <jonmac@ndirect.co.uk>
Subject: More Acclaim...
From: Odd Hedberg <odd@triumphclub.se>
Date: Fri, 16 Oct 1998 14:02:12 +0200
Cc: Triumphs List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John,
what do You figure would be a reasonable price range for an
Acclaim in good condition? It could be fun to have one just
to show people what came when my dear TR8 and its sisters
was forced off the assembly lines...

And if still a good number of them exist then I guess the
cost of getting one wouldn't be in the range of what other
Triumphs cost... ;-)
/Odd

--
Odd Hedberg