RE: Prestige Wood Dashes

To: "'Bob Danielson'" <rdaniels@snet.net>, "'Triumph'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Prestige Wood Dashes
From: "David Moag" <moag@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1998 17:54:22 -0700charset="iso-8859-1"
Bob,

I installed one of their "low end" dashes on my Spit. It's really nice, but
a definite step below their far nicer high end dashes. They're a great
company to deal with (although it does take awhile to receive stuff from
them, it's worth the wait). I also bought a gorgeous steering wheel from
them. In fact the wheel looks so nice it made me wish I opted for the better
dash to keep it company! Maybe some day....

Thanks for posting their photos up to your site. I know people have
questions about them fairly consistently so it'll be nice to have an online
resource to view their wares.

Dave Moag
77 Spitfire
62 TR3B