New Top

To: <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: New Top
From: "Sumner Weisman" <sweisman@gis.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Oct 1998 09:41:29 -0400
Cc: "Triumphs" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
George,

I had the same question when I got mine, but wasn't on the list at the
time.  You may be right, but I did not put the fasteners through the flap
-- I thought it would have been too thick.  The flap stays inside the car,
and looks OK once installed.  I really don't know if it's correct though.
It's hard to explain, but as I recall (haven't used it since last fall) I
sort of curve it upward into a fold, and it pops into place and looks
pretty good.

Sumner Weisman
62 TR3B

Don't have a British car?  What do you do for aggravation?