Piston Liners Set 83mm to 87mm

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Piston Liners Set 83mm to 87mm
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 1998 07:19:21 EDT
Hello All.  There has been a post on TR liners.  Well if you are worried about
the make.  Simple,  Bore out a set of stock "Triumph"  83 mm liner to
86mm(tr-4/a) or to 87mm Triumph racing pistons.  This what I did.  And I just
happen to have a couple 83mm blocks.  That one of the good things about a tr-3
block at 83mm.  You can bore these tractors liners way out there.  Also you
might want to check your local Massey Fureson tractor dealer..They might have
some liner at farmer's prices.
John   Flintston, Ga.