Original Lucas Lamps Found

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Original Lucas Lamps Found
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 1998 22:22:42 -0700
I've made a connection on the set of a job this week that says he has a
pair of original Lucas driving lamps.... (not sure if they're fog or
spot or which model at this time)...

He says they're in beautiful condition... originally purchased in the
60's... and he as the original Lucas covers for them.

He's going to try to bring them tomorrow so that I can see them... so I
may be able to report back with more information....

What I would like to know is... what is the going rate for these?
Anybody have experience with the market in this area?

He's considering putting them on E-bay...  (he's after top-dollar)...
but I'm hoping the price is either something I can afford or something I
can pass on to someone in the group, etc.

Anyone?

(I know the information is thin at this time.)

--Justin