Female appliances and the 2 pound hammer trick

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Female appliances and the 2 pound hammer trick
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 18:59:09 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <Coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
Thanks to the hammer gurus, I now have new tie rod ends inside and
out.  It actually wasn't too bad.  There's just enough room to give
the hammer a short swing inside the fender.  It took a few swings,
but they all popped loose.  I think it took quite a bit of the play
out of the steering, but I can't tell for sure because I am still up
on blocks waiting for the clutch hose.  Maybe that will show up
tomorrow so I can climb under the car for the 4th day in a row.

I am starting to like it under the car.  Is there a category for
daily parker?

With regard to the female appliances, I am not sure how many plug in
devices Buffy keeps in her car, but I have to replace her battery
about twice as often as mine.  I keep the usual appliances in my car:
drill press, rotary hammer, sawzall, portable welder.  I don't know
what Buffy has, she claims it's only a blow drier, curling iron, cell
phone, laptop power supply and a few miscellaneous vibrating devices.
I think it's legal to use any of that while driving if you have the
WA state female commercial endorsement, but what do I know?

Thanks for the help with the tie rod ends.

Geezer

59 TR3A TS52320L  daily parker