Old Wiring Harnesses

To: Triumph Newsgroup <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Old Wiring Harnesses
From: jmwagner <jmwagner@greenheart.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 00:57:23 -0700
When I bought the remains of a part's car years ago... it came with an
old wiring harness.  Later, I bought another part's car... and I
stripped an old harness out of it.  They have come in handy time and
time again...

I have used them to get matching wire to replace damaged bits in my
other TR's...
To replace damaged connectors that are unusual, etc...
To replace dash lighting sockets that have failed...

etc. etc...

I just thought I'd mention it...  as I think people probably tend to
throw these things away... as they look ugly when they've come out of
car...  but you won't regret squirreling your old harness away... should
you find yourself with a trashed one.

--Justin