Re: More On Redlines

To: Trmgafun@aol.com
Subject: Re: More On Redlines
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 14:06:14 -0400
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Avon makes 'em too, but the only ones I've seen (which had only 3K miles on
them,
never driven in the wet and were garaged when not on the road), had faded red
lines. Defect? Normal for Avons? No idea, but just thought I'd mention that Avon
does make them. I understand that they're less expensive than either Michelin or
Coker.