TR6 4sale - Rochester NY

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: TR6 4sale - Rochester NY
From: "Bruce A. Krobusek" <BruceKro@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 12:19:29 -0400
>From the poop sheet in the car:

1974 Triumph TR6

French Blue / Black interior; 4 speed; luggage rack;
99K miles; recent restoration project; runs great;
new clutch, carpets, seats, dash, and trunk kit;
rebuilt front end (including shocks); next to new
Top, Boot, and Tonneau cover included.

Mechanically sound; solid frame; just needs body
work; forced to sell - need cash, all reasonable
offers accepted; great summer car.  $4500

Call 716-249-9172

Now, that said, I looked at the car for all of five minutes.
I don't think there's a body panel that hasn't been
attacked by the tin worm. Holes in the sills, wings,
etc. From what I could tell, though, the frame did look
solid. The tires and interior did look good. I did not
look in the boot or under the bonnet.

For anyone looking for a solid frame and engine for their
good body tub, this could be what you need.

No financial interest, yadda, yadda, yadda...

     Bruce

      Bruce A. Krobusek
          '83 R80RT
      '72 TR6  CC75665LO