Re: Dot 5 disposal-

To: "Barry Schwartz" <bschwart@pacbell.net>, <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Dot 5 disposal-
From: "Kinderlehrer" <kinderlehrer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 18:32:58 -0700
Barry,

Although I haven't actually tried it yet, there is an environmental
recycling center that will take all mater of chemcals.  Of course that's
northern CA, we are much more socially conscious up here.  Have you tried a
local garage or jiffy lube type place?  They have to take old oil, they may
take old brake fluid, antifreeze, etc. also.

Bob