All Triumphs - Prestige Dash

To: Bob Danielson <75trsix@snet.net>
Subject: All Triumphs - Prestige Dash
From: "J. Robinson" <jrobins@nwc.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 1998 21:13:14 -0700
Cc: Triumph <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Bob,

Prestige Autowood & Trim
140 N. Harrison Ave  Campbell, CA 95008
Owner - Randall Keller
408-370-3705

I ordered a walnut dash from them last year to replace the cracked and peeling
original that did 32 years of service on my TR-4.  My new walnut dash from
Prestige is truly the first thing people notice about my interior; it is
beautiful.  I highly recommend them.

No financial interest etc..........

Jordan Robinson