Replacement Floor for Spitfire

To: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Replacement Floor for Spitfire
From: Kevin Besig <kbesig@borg.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:21:47 -0400
I'm about halfway through a complete restoration of my Spitfire.  The
body is excellent except for the front footwells.  Does anyone know of a
supplier for these?  I hate to have to replace the full floor because
the seat area is solid on both sides and replacing the entire floor is a
much bigger job than I want to tackle.  I have a 1994 VB catalog that
shows the front relacement footwell for $35,  so I know they were once
produced.  The alternative is to get some sheet metal and form my own,
but again I would rather buy them already formed.

Kevin Besig
75 Spitfire