Re: TR250 Hard top?

To: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: TR250 Hard top?
From: Alan Myers <reagntsj@ricochet.net>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 21:35:26 -0700
Cc: Triumph news group <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
It sounds like an original surrey top, although someone has put a vinyl
roof on the hardtop insert (should be possible to remove). It should
have a soft-top accessory that swaps with the hardtop. If all the pieces
are there & it's in reasonably good shape, it adds to the value of the
car

Alan Myers
San Jose, Calif.
'62 TR4 #CT17602