GT6 Project FS N.VA

To: Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: GT6 Project FS N.VA
From: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 1998 22:30:12 -0400
        Triumphisti,

        I went to look at an abandoned GT6 project today. I don't have time
for it, but the sheet metal looked so nice I thought it worth a mention.

        '73 GT6, KF 20613U, red (72)/black (11), Oct '72 build date, 53K
miles. Was driven into barn 4 years ago, restoration started and abandoned.
Sheet metal has isolated surface rust but no rot or accident damage,
interior is out, floors and frame look good. Engine/drivetrain/suspension
in place, front has been rebuilt and seems tight. The guy was fishing for
$1500 but is moving to Colorado soon and would probably accept any
reasonable offer. Located in Waterford, VA (Loudoun County) and the owner
is at (540)882-4115. I have no interest other than not wanting to see such
a nice body tub parted out.

        Best Regards,

        Tom Marincic